I went down to Melbourne for two weeks during my university break. As anyone who has been to Melbourne would known the three best things to do in Melbourne are –
1) Eat and Drink
2) Shop, Shop, Shop and more shopping!
3) Check out any current exhibitions down there (I was incredibly lucky to see the Monet exhibition!!!)
I decided to show you guys a few of my favourite things that I got down there.
1) Witchery Sunglasses – These guys are great! They are black and elegant and remind of Audrey Hepburn’s fantastic glasses (if only I have her facial structure!)
2) Witchery ring – This little number sits comfortably on my finger most days now, as it’s simple yet with the chain detailing it creates a very appealing accessory
3) Witchery purse – This black item fits perfectly into my every day, I put my essentials (neurofen, lipstick, papaw etc) in it and keep it in my bag. It’s fantastic because it keeps all those items separate from everything else (books, iPad, phone…. food)
4) Strawberry and cream tea from the oriental tea house – This tea is very sweet (just the way I like it) but you can also have it hot or cold. I like to prepare it and then let it cool over night then drink it through out the day adding a bit of favour to my water (it’s sugar and fat free too)
5) Black and white sports girl top – Well how can you go wrong with navy and white stripes…
6) Black Winsdor Smith boots – Because in winter everyone needs a good pair of boots and these ones also come with a bit of a heel which means i can dress them up, or just wear them casually